My guest on today’s episode of The Iron Life Podcast is Sean Hayes.
Sean is the head strength and conditioning coach at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Fl.
He’s the former assistant strength coach at Penn State University and the Houston Texans.
Today he dives deep into:
- What got him into training
- How he began his career as a strength and conditioning coach
- How training a women’s lacrosse team prepared him for coaching in the NFL
- Designing a training template for a group program
- Transitioning as a coach for the NCAA to the NFL to the WWE
- Training for the beat up lifter
- The one thing that separates the greats from the average
- How to modify exercises to get strong and jacked while saving your joints
And a lot more.
Sean and I had a great conversation that can certainly help you on your pursuit to better strength and fitness.
Click below to listen to our chat.