Today’s episode of The Iron Life Podcast is a very special one.
I had the privilege to interview my friend and world renowned strength and conditioning coach, Joe DeFranco.
If you don’t know, Joe is the owner of DeFranco’s Gym in East Rutherford, NJ, has 20 plus years of experience in the fitness industry and has trained athletes of all levels including
- Brian Cushing (Houston Texans)
- David Diehl (New York Giants)
- Mickey Gall (UFC)
- Stephanie McMahon (WWE)
- Triple H (WWE)
And hundreds of others from professional organizations.
He’s the host of The Industrial Strength Show and co-founder of the legendary Certified Physical Preparation Specialist (CPPS) certification alongside Jim “Smitty” Smith.
This episode is PACKED with information that ranges from:
- Joe’s rise to success in the fitness industry
- What to look for in a group training program
- How you can modify your training program and still get strong AF
- What you should never do as a trainer or coach
- Triple H’s current training program
And everything in between.
It was truly an honor to sit across from one of the best to ever do it and have him share his knowledge with you.
Click below to listen.