My guest on today’s show is Mr. Monday Night himself, Rob Van Dam.
Rob is a pro wrestling legend and the only wrestler in history to hold world titles in the WWE, ECW and TNA.
He and I had a great conversation that included:
- Starting out in pro wrestling
- His time in ECW
- Transitioning to the WWE
- Cannabis use for pain management and concussions
- His most memorable moments through his career
- What Rob attributes to staying relatively healthy throughout is 30+ year career
- What he would tell his younger self
And much more.
Rob is such a cool guy and we had a great conversation that offers some big takeaways even if you aren’t a fan of pro wrestling.
I had a blast talking to him and I think you’ll enjoy our chat.
Click below to listen.