Most guys walk into the gym with no idea what they’re going to do for the day.
They simply throw a bunch of random exercises together from their high school football days.
This typically leads to lackluster results or worse, injuries.
In this episode I cover everything you need to do from:
- Proper warm-ups
- How to sequence exercises correctly
- Program design & structure
- Ideal amount of sets within a training session
- The best way to progressively overload
- When and how to enter a new training phase
You’ll want to take some notes with this info-packed episode.
Enjoy the show.