We all love a good rags to riches story.
Especially when that story involves a young immigrant boy from Armenia coming to the U.S. unable to speak English and so poor that his family had to eat out of dumpsters to survive.
That young immigrant boy then grew up to create the seven-time fastest growing fitness franchise, become a Wall Street Journal best selling author and mentor nearly 2,000 entrepreneurs to help them build and grow their businesses.
He is Bedros Keuilian.
Over the last few years Bedros has been my coach, mentor and friend. He has helped me in so many ways, and today he shares his incredible story with you, as well has some amazing insight.
On today’s episode of The Iron Life Podcast Bedros and I discuss:
- How Bedros overcame eating out of dumpsters and the poor mentality
- Escaping The Communist Party of Armenia
- Becoming resourceful when you don’t have the resources
- What every entrepreneur needs to do
- The fighter jet vs. crop duster mentality
- How you can change right now
And so much more.
This is an episode that you do not want to miss!
Click below to listen!